Shipping Policy for NYCWine.com
NYCWine.com offers four delivery options for your convenience:
- Same Day - ASAP on the day requested. Order must be placed within a store's delivery hours.
- Next-Day Delivery - Delivery within the next 48 hours.
- UPS/FedEx Shipping - Delivery in 2 - 7 business days by UPS, FedEx or a similar shipping service.
- Special Events and Custom Orders - Delivery to a set time and location in NYC area.
Adult Signature Required for all Deliveries
- By law all alcohol orders require an adult signature for delivery, so please send your wine to a home or business address where an adult 21 or older is present to sign for receipt.
- Delivery must be accepted by a person, at least 21 years old, willing to sign and accept delivery. If no person is willing to accept delivery, who is at least 21 years old, you will be charged a delivery fee of $19.95 and a restocking fee of 15%.
- Delivery must be accepted by a person, at least 21 years old who is not visibly intoxicated, or in any other way not allowed by the State of New York or the governing State of your location to be served alcohol. If no person is able to accept delivery for any reason, legal or otherwise, you will be charged a delivery fee of $29.95 and a restocking fee of 15%.
Same Day Delivery
- Immediate delivery is only available in Manhattan, and will be made within a few hours in most cases. Wineries do not offer same day delivery unless you literally live across the street. However, if you live across the street you should probably go over to the winery and get to know your neighbors.
- Each wine store has different delivery hours that can be found on our Wine Store Page. Delivery personnel availability can also impact same day deliveries so it is always recommended that customers contact the wine store handling their order if it is placed in the evening for immediate delivery.
- NYC Wine business hours are from 11 AM to 7, Monday thru Saturday and from to on Sunday. Although our customer service department makes every effort to assist customers, the wine stores make final decisions on whether same day orders can be delivered. Prior to contacting NYCWine, please contact the store handling your order by phone if you do not receive your order in a timely fashion.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate orders to be delivered same day and at specific times, but we cannot guarantee specific times and all deliveries are subject to store delivery availability. When you are checking out you can enter a gift note and special delivery instructions that will be sent to the wine store fulfilling the order.
- Free delivery is available throughout Manhattan, however, delivery charges may apply based on your order size and your distance from the delivering store. All costs will be determined and confirmed before delivery.
- Tips are encouraged and appreciated. Customers may add a tip for the delivery person when you check-out on NYCWine.com or pay in cash upon delivery.